I'm new to RemoteBase. What to do?
- I want to edit my company's profile
- How can I gain admin access to a company profile?
- Why would I need an admin access?
- Does it cost to become an admin?
- How can I appear at the top of the result?
- What makes a profile official?
- What is sponsorship?
- Who are the main users of RemoteBase?
- How do I post jobs?
- How do I edit/delete jobs?
- Does it cost to post jobs?
- Where are jobs published to?
- Can I import many jobs?
- Can I sync jobs with my official job site?
- I want my job featured
I want to edit my company's profile.
Admins can edit company's profile
You can click 'claim' button in your company profile.
If you need admin access, see how can I gain admin access to a company profile?
How can I gain admin access to a company profile?
- Login here: https://remotebase.io/login.
- After logging in, verify a company email address as directed.
- Go to your company profile.
- Click 'Claim'
A profile can have multiple admins.
You will need to have verified company email. This is to avoid people from spamming your profile.
Does it cost to become an admin?
No. It is free.
Why would I need an admin access?
- It is free.
- Official company profiles show up first in the result.
- Post jobs
- Edit the profile
How can I appear at the top of the result?
The official profiles will appear at the top. Among the official profiles, the results are ordered based on ranking.
You can do the followings to boost the ranking:
- Invite co-workers to RemoteBase and have them join the profile
- Add company Twitter/Facebook/GitHub/LinkedIn
- Complete other fields in the profile as much as you can
- Keep the profile up-to-date because last activity counts in ranking
- List at least one job
What makes a profile official?
Once someone from a company verifies the profile, the company's profile will be marked 'verified'. Verified profiles rank first in the search result.
What is sponsorship?
Sponsor companies appear at the top of the result as a sponsor if it is present in a search result sorted by relevancy.
Who are the main users of RemoteBase?
How do I post jobs?
You can post jobs by clicking "post a job" button in the home page after logging in.
Does it cost to post jobs?
No. It is free.
Where are jobs published to?
Jobs will be published to
- The home page in the search result
- job alert email notifications to all subscribers
- monthly newsletter to 900+ and growing remote workers
- clients consuming RemoteBase's RSS feed and public API
Can I import many jobs?
If you have many jobs to post, simply email jobs or job pages to [email protected] A job needs at least:
- job title
- job description + instructions for applying
- type (fulltime, partime, internship, etc.)
- timezone or region
Can I sync job description with my official job site?
RemoteBase can scrap job descriptions from your official job site and sync automatically. This way, you don't have to do your job twice. Send your job site and positions you want synced to: [email protected].
I want my job featured
Featured jobs appear at the top of the search result for 30 days.
This is an upcoming feature and will launch in September 2017.
For early access, please reach out to [email protected].
Who started RemoteBase?
My name is Sung, and I started RemoteBase because remote work facilitates creativity, and productivity, thus representing a betterment of our socieity.
Does RemoteBase have a public API?
How do I verify my email address?
Go to My Account after logging in. Enter an email address and hit save. RemoteBase will send you a verification email.