This job is more than 15 days old, and might be outdated.
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a simple, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a bootstrapped, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
Why Would You Want To Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
This Role Is For You If…
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calling, texting and emailing new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- On-boarding new customers, helping them connect lead sources, import contacts and setup integrations.
- Setting up and running training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system.
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company.
- Helping out the support team with incoming messages and phone calls when necessary.