!! Apply at tty1.us/tty1-remotebase !!
As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for analytics pipeline from data extraction and processing to model creation and result visualization. You would work on candidate-employee matching algorithms, feature engineering and actionable insights generation.
You’ll be working closely with our engineering and product teams to ensure quality of the product and system reliability.
- Hands on experience with machine learning models using Python or R.
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms, statistics and optimization methods.
- Experience with one of the following tools: XGboost, Torch7, Tensorflow.
- Data visualization skills: Tableau, ggplot, plotly, d3.js
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics.
- Fluency in English - you’re going to be in an international and global team.
- A positive attitude and good cultural fit with our team.
- Kaggle Expert rank or above.
- Experience with distributed infrastructure tools: Apache Spark and one of Hive, Drill or Hawk
- An awesome portfolio or track record in Github. We do not care about previous experience, as long as you can show us what you can do.
!! Apply at tty1.us/tty1-remotebase!!