Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. With 500,000+ merchants in more than 175 different countries, and the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets. Our Offline Marketing team has propelled our growth by constantly challenging the status quo, running with ideas and thriving at executing events, conferences and sponsorships. Want to see what we’re up to? Check out Unite, Shop Class and so many more Shopify events.
We are looking for someone to join our team as an Offline Marketing Coordinator. You’re someone that has a passion for marketing and production, and are excited to grow Shopify in real life.
You’ll need to have:
- An understanding of event marketing and event production
- Past experiences that show you are able to thrive in chaos and think quickly on your feet
- A resourceful attitude; you’ll be working with a lot of different teams across Shopify and external partners
It’d be great if you also had:
- Experience working in event planning, event marketing, or event production
- Experience working as part of a team that brings experiences from idea to reality
You’ll get to do things like:
- Be a key player in bringing an offline marketing campaign to life
- Attend and organize event kick offs with internal stakeholders
- Attend Shopify owned, rented and sponsored events
- Work in collaboration with Event Producers to: Source and secure vendors, identify and train all required Shopifolk needed for onsite support (i.e. Guru’s, Partners, Sales Hackers), as well as coordinate their travel and accommodations, source and procure all swag, gifts and merchandise, support all pre-event and on-site production, and manage expenses, budget and event admin
- Work in collaboration with Event Marketers to: support overall project management and stakeholder management, coordinate, develop and execute sponsorship opportunities, capture metrics (i.e. leads, impressions) and package and deliver them to the right teams, gather insights from Shopifolk who attended events and share with the team at large for future learnings, help create event and creative briefs, and manage creation of IRL assets
- Work with multiple teams including Design, Social, PR, Email Marketing and more
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.