Doist is a global, remote-first company and we believe that our way of working– independent of borders and time zones– is the future. We create tools like Todoist and Twist that empower people and teams to do more and stress less. As the leader of Doist’s support team, you’ll play a key role in helping our users achieve their most ambitious goals.
Doist’s products are created to help people live their best lives and customer support plays a fundamental role in this. We believe that amazing customer service is one of the best forms of marketing and in this full-time, fast-paced and intellectually challenging role, you’ll be tasked with leading all aspects of Doist’s customer support area.
First and foremost you’re someone who is a proactive team player. You’re a mindful yet passionate self-starter who thrives off inspiring and guiding your team members to achieving awesome results. You enjoy executing projects based on actionable data and examining the outcomes to make continued improvements.
In this role, you’ll be the leader of our support team and will work with each individual to remove their roadblocks and accelerate their successes. You’ll collaborate with your team to implement strategies that’ll help reduce support ticket response time, to build rock-solid bridges that’ll link our support team to the rest of the company (especially engineers, designers and marketers), and to implement creative solutions that’ll improve in-app education for users in different types of scenarios.
In addition, you will:
- Evaluate your team’s performance, provide group and personal feedback, and find creative solutions to help your team achieve their full potential.
- Provide training and develop on-going learning initiatives for your team members.
- Collaborate with your team to make sure that all support-related documentation and materials are kept up-to-date across all of Doist’s product platforms.
- Take an active role in answering daily support tickets.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Native-level English fluency– both written and spoken
- Previous leadership experience and passion for guiding teams to success
- Historical track record of being fearlessly proactive, organized and responsible
- Comprehensive understanding of multiple operating systems and SaaS
- Demonstrated passion for customer care and experience rolling out user-facing processes and programs
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours. This position is full-time and requires a 40 hour workweek.
- Ideal applicants are existing Todoist and/or Twist users who use the product regularly
Who we are and what we value
At Doist, we’ve always questioned the conventional way of doing things. While other startups live and die on VC funding, we’ve built our company independently and sustainably. While other companies seek a quick exit by acquisition, our team doubles down on our long-term vision.
Our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a calmer, more balanced, more fulfilling way of working and living. We value simplicity over complexity, democracy over hierarchy, and craft over credentials.
The Doist team’s core values are: responsibility + independence, passion + craftsmanship, awareness + balance, team-player, respect + professionalism, clear communication, focus + impact, self-mastery, and courage.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays
- Education stipends
- Flexible schedule and location
- Home office perks
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you’re free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you. You’ll also have the option to work from our office in Porto, Portugal or rent a coworking space in the city where you live.
We invite you to learn more about how we work on Doist’s Ambition & Balance blog.