GatherContent is a SaaS platform which helps teams organise and produce lots of content for websites. The platform enhances content development workflow, saving our customers time and money.
We launched in 2012 and have bootstrapped our way to profitability.
GatherContent is used by thousands of customers all over the world including Intel, Ogilvy, JWT, Spotify and Harvard University.
GatherContent has a small office presence in London but we are remote by default. The team works from up and down the UK.
We're looking for an experienced, UK-based Back-end Developer who wants to be part of a remote-working, fast growing startup (we’ve been around for a few of years). You will be working as part of our Agile, 8 person team to help deliver iterations to our product.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Pay: £40,000 per/annum (Plus benefits)
- Full-time role
- Based anywhere in UK. Remote or on-site (we have an office in London and offer budget for co-working spaces or to support your home office)
Please be aware that although the position is remote, we will need you to travel to London during the interview process, and attend a team day (usually in London) every four months.
What we can offer you
- Remote working: work from anywhere within the UK (so long as there’s decent WIFI!)
- Family friendly: family always comes first, supported by our flexible outlook
- Work/life balance: we work a 35 hour week and encourage downtime and a healthy lifestyle. It’s about quality over quantity (one of our values is wellness!)
- 32 days annual leave
- The chance to make a real impact on our business: We’re a small team of 18 so there’s a huge opportunity for everyone to contribute, collaborate and make their mark.
- Fun times: We get together at the London office every four months for a team day. Past activities have varied from anything like volunteering on a city farm to doing a 3D printing workshop or just making lots of chocolate truffles :)
- Competitive salary, stock options, pension and other benefits such as remote working budget and a budget for conferences, books and online learning resources.
You also need to include the word ‘asparagus’ in your cover letter to show that you’ve read the job role (this helps us weed out time wasters!)
Closing date: 31 December 2017
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.